Thursday, March 31, 2011

Recipe Reviews


K
I try to every week plan out a menu for the week to come. Some times it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I like to get a lot of recipes online. So here is what I am thinking, When I try something new or not so new I will post a link to the recipe and a review of what my family thought about it and why. Would you like to see this? Give me an opinion. That being said I made these cookies I found the recipe at Mels Kitchen Cafe. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I liked the amount of peanut butter in them I actually made a pan without the chocolate chips for Rip (the hubby). The family fought over those. I normally like a lot of chocolate chips in my cookies but I think I liked the ones with out better. Either way I will be making these again. After I restock the peanut butter :)

No comments: