Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whoooooo do you love?

So my wonderful friend Liz is having a baby, my wonderful friend Liz is also moving :(. I am super happy and super sad. I decided I wanted to make something for her. I have a few blanket making skill so I decided that is what I was going to do. I went to the fabric store and was just kinda poking around not really sure what I was looking for when I saw.......... This owl material. I was in HEAVEN!!!! Within 3 minutes I had found 3 other fabrics to go along with it. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I got home and made up a few quilt plans.... and the one I was going to do didnt end up working out. But I am still super happy with what came out in the end.
Then to make things even better I had some material leftover and the perfect color towel down in my supplies. So I made her a hooded bath towel to go with it.

Okay so my head is going to get a little big right here............ She loved it so much that she says she is going to pattern the whole nursery around the blanket!! I knew I loved this girl!!! So enough talking. Do you want to see the blanket?????? Here it is :)


1 comment:

Briann said...

adorable! Your so cute and talented!