Thursday, November 17, 2011

A bedroom makeover? Sure!!

So I have been really trying hard to get the girls to keep their room clean.  Which is somewhat hypocritical considering what my room looks like.  So I am making an effort to clean (gut the crap) up my room.  I have been making the bed every day etc.  Lance comes home the other day and says we need to paint our room :) WOOOHOOOO!!  PERMISSION to redecorate.  I kinda went through a phase of wanting to change up the colors a couple of years ago.  Didn't end up doing it.  Our bedspread is really stained, the dust ruffle was colored on with pen, and it needs to go.  I did beige as a neutral before but this time I am thinking white.  I want a down comforter with a duvet cover that can be taken off and washed/bleached.  Our bedroom is quite small so I want to do something that will open it up and give it a bigger feel.  I think the stark white with some splashes of color will accomplish this.  However I have the hardest time choosing colors ACK!!  So here are a few things that I am liking, tell me which one is your fave.  You will see a reoccurring color that I am quite fond of right now.

 I like the middle three.
 The coral and the gray.
 This one is a little more orange than coral but I love the blue and dark grey with it.
I think this is my favorite with the coral the dark gray and the white.

Tell me what you think!!

No comments: