Saturday, November 12, 2011

In a Rut

So I have become a addict victim of Pinterest.  I have to admit that I spend more than my fair share of time sitting at the computer lately browsing through the glorious world of Pinterest.  I think you probably know what I am talking about and if you don't....  Get over there right now!!!  So I have been going a little stir crazy without any projects going on because the weather turned to cold to spray paint.  The bathroom is inches from being complete but I am waiting for some vinyl I ordered.  I digress.  So today I told the hubby I need to do something or I might just go crazy (well crazier than usual).  So I saw this shirt on Pinterest and knew I had to make it for the girls.  I was thinking that they would wear it on Thanksgiving but I don't think I can wait that long for them to wear it.  Click on this link for the tutorial.  I should have waited to take the pictures with them on the girls but they are asleep and I couldn't wait!!!


 Lainey loves giraffes so hers has a giraffe print.

 Lilly loves baby jaguars so hers has a jaguar print.

No comments: