Saturday, August 13, 2011

Makeover and an Apology

So lets get the apology part over with first.  So a little while ago I posted a teaser about remember this table?  Well there is a reason I haven't posted a pic.  First of all it turned out so good that I wanted to show you a picture taken with a nice camera and also by someone who knows what they are doing.  That didn't work out.  And second I wanted the picture to not be taken in my extrememly messy garage.  Since I am preggers moving furniture is not on my list of acceptable activities.  Any who here is the apology the person who bought it from me came and picked it up without me having a picture.  Never fear she has promised me a picture as soon as she can.  I am very sorry for the teaser.

In the mean time I have decided to redo my bathroom.  There really isn't anything wrong with the way it is now, other than it is kinda boring.  So here is the Before.  I even patched the walls myself :)
Hand Towel that covers the outlet.
 I really want to replace this fixture but not sure with what that might just be staying with some new bulbs
 Sideways shot of the mirror and counter.
 The one thing on the wall
 The Bow box this has got to go.
 Boring shower curtain  YAWN :0()
This where the towel rack was, I forgot to take the picture before I started.  I was too lazy to put it back up just for a picture.

Now I want to go get some paint chips and tape but alas the kids want to play out side :(  More to come soon.

No comments: