Monday, February 28, 2011

Pull Aparts


So this year we have church at 9:00 am after 5 years of 11 or 1. This has been a big adjustment at our house!! Growing up this was a staple Sunday morning breakfast and with church at 9 again I have made this a couple of times.

1 cup brown sugar
1 cube butter or margarine
2tsp cinnamon (I might actually use more than this, we love cinnamon and I dont exactly measure it)
2-3 tbsp butterscotch instant pudding (optional)
Frozen roll doughs.

grease a 9x13 pan. Arrange your rolls in there I usually do 12-15. Melt your butter and mix with sugar and cinnamon. Pour over your rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let them raise overnight. I set the time bake on my oven so that it is hot when I get up so I can put them right in. Bake according to the directions on roll package. When they baked through put a cookie sheet on top and flip them over. The gooey stuff will drizzle down on top. It is kinda like hot fresh cinnamon rolls without all the work. We eat with fruit and then it is off to church.

No comments: