Thursday, January 16, 2014

You + Me

I'm back... I know life is crazy!! I usually put up a few things for Valentines but nothing huge.  This year taking down Christmas just didn't jive so I decided to make myself feel better by doing more Valentines!! :)
I saw this craft on Pintrest and loved it so here is my recreation of it.  And I will give you instructions on how to do it :)

Step 1: Use painters tape to add your stripes. I used 1.5 inch  tape so I spaced them 1.5 inches.

 All done.
Step 2: The pics are in the wrong order...  Work with me here :)  Paint your canvas in the color you chose.  While your paint is drying I traced this heart onto my felt and cut it out.


 Step 3: Glue your buttons on your heart.  I used Elmers clear glue.  I forgot to take a picture of mine while I was working so this is my friend Melanie's.  I would highly recommend gluing/attaching your heart before you do your buttons it will make the process easier. Lesson learned.


 Step 4: If you haven't already attached you heart to the canvas do so now.
Step 5: I used my cricut to cut the letters out in cardstock. I used my Xyron sticker maker to turn them into permanent sticker.  You could use stamps, stickers or vinyl to do these. I used what I had.  Happy Crafting!!

No comments: